- Inherent Lineage Solo Exhibition
- Fantastic Farm Gate Art
- Safe Keeping Our Heritage
- Love Lace at the Powerhouse Museum extended!
- Finally installed at Cottesloe – Sculptures by the Sea 2012
- Sensorial Loop is on the move, now on at RMIT
- Knitting in Circles Blanket
- The Knitted Fence, Perth, Western Australia
- Knitting in Circles, Lake Grace Multi-Artspace, Western Australia
- The Knitted Facade, Lake Grace Regional Artspace, Western Australia
Inherent Lineage Solo Exhibition20130301125837
1 March 2013
My first solo show for 4 years Inherent Lineage goes on Show at Gunyulgup Galleries on the 30th March. An exhibition of hand ...
Fantastic Farm Gate Art20120730125026
30 July 2012
Have just got back from teaching two weekend workshops in Ravensthorpe with fellow metal artist Jodie Ditchburn. The brief wa...
Safe Keeping Our Heritage20120416124616
16 April 2012
The Safe Keeping Exhibition is being held at the Perth Town Hall, Lower Foyer Cnr Barrack and Hay Streets, Perth Open 10.00 a...
Love Lace at the Powerhouse Museum extended!20120311124228
11 March 2012
Love Lace has been getting rave reviews and lots of visitors so the Museum has decided to extend the show for another year! I...
Finally installed at Cottesloe – Sculptures by the Sea 201220120301124530
1 March 2012
Sculpture by the Sea opens today so come on down to Cottesloe Beach and check out over 70 sculptures by local, interstate and...
Sensorial Loop is on the move, now on at RMIT20120201123717
1 February 2012
The 1st Tamworth Textile Triennial, Sensorial Loop is now open at RMIT and is on until the 23rd of March. It then goes to Gou...